The Olympians
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Filhos de Perséfone

Ir para baixo

Filhos de Perséfone Empty Filhos de Perséfone

Mensagem por Perséfone Dom Set 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Filhos de Perséfone

Don't Stop Believin'
- - - - - - - - - - - - -  Just a small town girl Livin' in a lonely world She took the midnight train going anywhere. For a smile they can share the night It goes on and on and on and on
You see? It's curious. Ted did figure it out - time travel. And when we get back, we gonna tell everyone. How it's possible, how it's done, what the dangers are. But then why fifty years in the future when the spacecraft encounters a black hole does the computer call it an 'unknown entry event'? Why don't they know? If they don't know, that means we never told anyone. And if we never told anyone it means we never made it back. Hence we die down here. Just as a matter of deductive logic.

You see? It's curious. Ted did figure it out - time travel. And when we get back, we gonna tell everyone. How it's possible, how it's done, what the dangers are. But then why fifty years in the future when the spacecraft encounters a black hole does the computer call it an 'unknown entry event'? Why don't they know? If they don't know, that means we never told anyone. And if we never told anyone it means we never made it back. Hence we die down here. Just as a matter of deductive logic.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
lorem ipsum

June Pierce
Nível 13. 17 anos. Holland Hoden Indisponível

She's a Pretty Poison
- - - - - - - - - - - - -  I like my town with a little drop of poison Nobody knows they're lining up to go insane I'm all alone, I smoke my friends down to the filter

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
lorem ipsum

Charlotte Rousseu
Nível 10. 16 anos. Selena Gomez. Indisponível

Última edição por Perséfone em Dom Set 07, 2014 5:22 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Perséfone
Perséfone
Deuses Menores

Ficha Olimpiana
HP (vitalidade):
Filhos de Perséfone Left_bar_bleue100/100Filhos de Perséfone Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EP (energia):
Filhos de Perséfone Left_bar_bleue100/100Filhos de Perséfone Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Arsenal:

https://theolympians-rpg.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Filhos de Perséfone Empty Re: Filhos de Perséfone

Mensagem por Perséfone Dom Set 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Filhos de Perséfone

Don't Stop Believin'
- - - - - - - - - - - - -  Just a small town girl Livin' in a lonely world She took the midnight train going anywhere. For a smile they can share the night It goes on and on and on and on

lorem ipsum

Kayla Rousseu
Nível 10. 16 anos. Selena Gomez Indisponível

She's a Pretty Poison
- - - - - - - - - - - - -  I like my town with a little drop of poison Nobody knows they're lining up to go insane I'm all alone, I smoke my friends down to the filter

lorem ipsum

Stephanie Montreal
Nível 14. 18 anos. Taylor Swift. Indisponível

Perséfone
Perséfone
Deuses Menores

Ficha Olimpiana
HP (vitalidade):
EP (energia):
Arsenal:

https://theolympians-rpg.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo